Saturday 27 December 2014

Stupid lil girl 1

STUPID LIL GIRL
 © Athena Coelho
I never thought i would write this but i tears found their way through words ...
p.s - folks not again plz ...m shattering...
A STUPID LI'L GIRL...
A sobbing heart,wet eyes n a sagging body ...that's what marriage hs done to her...
i sit in front of her,not daring to look into her eyes...for wt wil i say ...i know nothing of these matters ...
I m a stupid li'l girl n that's wt my mommy says ....
Her words though pierce through my chest , causing a pain so excruciatingly real...
I haven't seen but the time,the moments flash before my eyes...of her life before me...
She,a princess of a lesser rich king...poor in money but rich in love...
She, a sister...blooming in the playful childhood...
Enjoying n gting all that she asked n didn't ask for...
Is this empathy i feel for her or jealousy...i know not...
For i m a stupid li'l girl ...thats wt my mommy says...
Those blissful years of 23 flew off in a fleeting glimpse...
And...thud !...she landed in a well...
Trapped in that dingy dark place,with her mind boggling...
Where did her home go ...where went the b'ful garden...
With her sobs asking...wr did the laughter go n wr went the daughter...
I search in her words n amidst her ocean of tears...but i find nothing...
For i m a stupid li'l girl...n that's wt my mommy says ...
to b continued ... — 

No comments:

Post a Comment