Sunday 21 December 2014


Him n her πŸ’–
     ©Athena Coelho
Her - hey hero ! I want a gift. (with a        thumping dhak dhak heart )
Him - yeah my princess .... Just lay ur hands on anything and it'll be urs...
Her- hmm ... I want those trousers with the military camouflage print .
Him- from where would i get them ???
Her-  areyyyy .... You are my superman na ... Kahin se bhi le aao (get it from anywhere)
Him-  😞 Don't take me wrong honey but can i say something. 😞
Her- yeah plzz go ahead (dhak dhak persistent)
Him - sweetheart, Those camouflaged trousers one gets after such tough , body wrecking training ... It is earned by those endless moments of toil , pain and sweat .
And i don't like when these stupid MNC's sell them like that ... Like just a piece of another cloth .... As if it could be purchased with that piece of  paper . ...... Baby ... It takes a lot of sacrifice to earn it.
Her - you are right . 😊 ... (beaming with pride at his answer ...a perspective she had never thought of)
Him - ( in a flux n sad😞) hmm ... But I'll still get it for you if u want ... U too are sacrificing a lot ...being a soldier's girlfriend.
Her- noo.... Its ok ... I was just kidding ... I don't want anything .
Him - You never ask for anything, n you asked for a gift for the first time..... There ought to be a reason. Tell me .. Why these  trousers....
Her - nothing really .... Just like that ...😊😊😊
Him - hmm ok as u wish .
Her - (rapidly increasing smile πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) yeahhhhhh

   >>>......... That night beneath the starry sky ...........<<<
Her - superman
Him- yeah my supergirl (wink winkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
Her - hmm ... U were askin me na that y i wanted those trousers . Well.... Hmmm ....  Actually... So many years bk ....
Him - ssshhhhh , my princess ... I know everything .
Her- what ???? (surprised 😲😲)
Him - these trousers are surely one of those unrequited, unfulfilled childhood wishes of urs that were never fulfilled .... That were ignored .... That still lay buried deep inside ur heart .... That may b insignificant for the world but they mean so much for you .... Ur source of small joys....
Her - (baffled .... With tears dripping down her cheeks .... Speechless... N every word of this man resonating with her heart n makin it almost burst)😞😒😒😒....
Him - (wiping those tears) i knew it all honey ... From the hesitation in ur words to ur thumping heart .... From your earnest wish to ur fake smiles trying to hide ur emotions within .... I knew it all .
Her - (hiding in his arms upon his chest.... Her safe haven) .....
Him- oyeeee supergirl ... Look at me ... N stop spoiling ur Kajal (wiping her moist cheeks) 😊😚😚
Her-  yp
Him - sweetheart i could gift u anything and everything you want ... But i want you , urself ... To fulfil those special little unfulfilled wishes of urs .... So that you get that pride......(placing his palm on her thumping heart) .... So that 'this' storm slows down ....
 These are ur childhood dreams ... Go lady ... Fly n fulfill them ... I am n will always be the wind beneath your wings...
I want you to be free ... Free always ... From bounds ...from shackles ... I pray that may my love liberate you ....

N with that he kissed her forehead... 😚
Her - (smiling shyly) u know everything na ??
Him - ( holding her waist n pulling her closer) yeah babes ... I am your mirror ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ’–πŸ’–
  
 ... U fulfill me in ways magical n unknown....
#Athena Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment