Tuesday 9 December 2014

A cold winter morning

A cold winter morning ...
Though the sun makes ardent efforts to bring a lil warmth to my heart ...
But its still chilled and icey ...
Though the birds make efforts to fill it with their sweet nothings ....
but it still remains deaf ....
Though the yellow autumn leaves try their best to entertain me with their dance ....
but I choose to still close my eyes ...
Though the warm blanket pleads me to snuggle n drift away in a peaceful trance ....
but my heart ♥ still beats restlessly ...


And I wait forever earnestly ...


For its only your honey 🍯 voice that melts my icey heart ...
for its only your laughter that seems like music to my ears ..
for its only your sight that fills me up ...that runs tears of love down my cheeks ....
for its only the embrace of your arms that give warmth , comfort , solace to the to this restless heart ♥.
#Athena
#come soon
#someone waits

No comments:

Post a Comment