Wednesday 24 December 2014

merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ…

Merry Christmas
 Its Christmas Eve ...
 A Christmas that comes every year ....
 Amidst snow flakes and chilling winds....
 Amidst the dreaded COLD weather
 Dreaded coz of the loneliness associated with this cold
 Dreaded coz of the dead lifeless trees
 Dreaded coz of the aloof cold hearts that surrounded me ...or rather my own cold heart
 And no one could ever melt the frozen heart ....
 Its Christmas eve
 yet again ....
 And voilร ! What has changed ???
 Why do I await it now...
 Why do I see this beauty around me...
 Why am I in a festive mood ?
 Why doesn't my smile stop ?
 Its Christmas eve
 And I feel the warmth amidst this wonderful chill...
 The cute snowmen smilin at me ...
 The cuddled babies in their mother's lap ...
 The lil socks that are woven for tiny feet...
 The hot coffees that we share with loved ones...
 The old wisdom and laughter that plays around the dancing flames ...
 The enchanting solace of the night....
 The Christmas trees n the Santa caps that bring colour to an otherwise colourless expanse ....
 Its Christmas eve ...
 Yet again ....
 But wait ... No ...
 My first Christmas .... That feels so beautiful ....
 The silent nights adorned by the stars of love ....
 The rare sunbeams filling me with radiance ...
 The sudden blush of my cheeks emanating from ur kisses ...
 The smile that never seems to leave ...
 The glow that the eyes show ...
 A glow radiating from a blessed lightened up heart....
 The warm embrace of your arms. ..
 The sweet nothings in my ears ...
 The quiet whispers that escape ur lips ...
 The eyes that meet and the glimpses of eternity that fleet ...
 The music that seeps through the soul and the trance that follows ...
 The madness that we share and the happiness that we spread ....
 The feeling called HOME ....
 All of this comes as a new birth ...
 Of the Lord .... Of of every broken soul ... Of the dead leaves... Of my own self ..
 Thank you lord ...
 Merry Christmas  to us
 Merry Christmas  to all
 God bless the world
‪#‎Athena‬
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1517494311834425

No comments:

Post a Comment