Saturday 10 January 2015

I needa rehab

Its 4:15 pm .... N its goin well by far. So , I have accepted finally... Accepted that I have an addiction...a lethal but general one .... FACEBOOK.
And the scenario is that I just cant stop using it. I know I have to study.i know that with every click of mine on that wretched blue icon I slay throat of my goal . I paint it red with blood. And the worst part is that i read a few lines n my hands r automatically searching for my phone. I tell myself just five min and they drag on to two hours .
It had to stop or otherwise i should even stop thinking about my goals and burn my books in the fire .


So i took the first step yesterday . Recognise that yes ! It is an addiction. It was frustrating when a friend asked me to just deactivate my account last night. I just could not. I knew i would keep coming back .
 I write , n this strange urge to own down every thing i feel has been replaced with type down everything i feel . I post .... N i love the appreciation that follows . But i now know that the bliss i would find in the appreciation i receive when my dreams come true. The pride in the eyes of the loved ones will be nothin compared to few comments over my write ups .


So , beginning from last night i am on a vow. That i will not log in to my FB account for 24hrs to begin with. It has been 16 hours since then and its goin well. My rehab is working.


Though I have had these plans of urge to log in n break the vote but iam holding strong till now. And when it just gets beyond my control i am just going out and talkin a walk .


I want to feel the joy of keeping a promise to yourself. So that i inculcate this habit coz i have many promises to keep to myself . And i better start small. It might not mean anything to anyone but it means a lot to me.


And i am here writing it all up, Coz words just bleed through me . And they satiate me big time.


I am waiting for the clock to stuck 12 so that i can t tell myself that
" Nothin splendid has ever been achieved except by those who beloved that something inside of them was superior than circumstance."


Goodbye diary
love you

No comments:

Post a Comment