Sunday 11 January 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE...
Its you who has always been my source of strength and who will always be my first love. I remember this child gazing at your pics not understanding even a single word you spoke but just being amazed by a single line .
"you will be nearer to heaven by playing football than by reciting Gita " n thinking to myself that this cant be god or a preacher . For the one playing football with me has to be my friend . Nothing short of that .
And now this young lady knows nothing short of love for you . Love in its pristine form . And all I have got from you is immense strength of will...of words...of character ...of ideas ...of love....of humanity and am not givin up on that ...no matter what it takes.
You were never worshipped neither you sought to be ....you were loved by me and will forever be....
#myfirstlove
#Vivekananda
#Athena
Happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment