Thursday 11 August 2016

The Wrinkled True Love

To all the parents growing old and to the grandparents preparing to be born again. Coz well !  I believe in reincarnation.
“Let me take your wrinkled hands ,
To see the sands of time settled in those crevices,
Let me wipe the corner of your eyes ,
that ooze the light that has long shone over the horizon,
Let me tell you the end of every story you have ever told me
    “There is no better teacher than time
      And no better lesson than failure”
And also let me plead with my little hands ,
DON’T LET YOUR LESSONS BECOME MY COMMANDMENTS ”
©Athena

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic and unique writings by Ms Ambika. I read all your articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and unique writings by Ms Ambika. I read all your articles

    ReplyDelete
  3. lois@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete